Department of AIC and food industry is a structural subdivision of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Atameken".
The objectives of the Department:
1) information-analytical, organizational and documentary support of the activities of the Committee of agro-industrial complex of NCE and the Committee of food industry of NCE;
2) development of a consolidated opinion (position) of businesses and associations (unions) to address key issues in the field of agriculture;
3) participation in the activities of NCE in representation, protection of rights and legal interests of business entities of agro-industrial complex;
4) participation in the organization of effective interaction between businesses and their associations (unions) with state bodies on matters in the field of agriculture and food industry;
5) facilitation of creation of favorable legal, economic and social conditions for the implementation of entrepreneurship in the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of AIC and food industry.